Monday, August 3, 2009

Phish!!

So this week is going to be my first Phish show since 2002. The band is playing at the Shoreline Amphitheater on Wed. (8/5), and I think my biggest question is whether or not they're going to have the same gusto as they did back in the day. Granted bands change inevitably throughout the years, but to put it more finely, I hoping I'm as in to their current state as I was in '02. Trey has always been one of my influences and favorite guitarists, so it's going to be sweet seeing him jam again. And they always throw out a tasty cover or two, and I'm hoping they're a few new ones I haven't heard. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to go see the folks before the show the following evening, but I'll do a little recap of the experience later this week. It's going to be a cool little adventure.

No comments: